Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
It was unplanned change. Well, i can leave it as is too. What's better?
It is advisable to return the old settings. In many, the plug-in is tuned to a certain level of the dino. And if you change it, then you have to adjust all the dino

The latest ArkApi update should revert changes made to dino levels (no more additional levels).

hi,sir,i have a good idea,when player spawn,they will have spawn kit by default,it could set spawn kit in config.

like so:Rust oxide kit
https://oxidemod.org/plugins/kits.668/

autokit:
1) /kit add "autokit"
2) /kit authlevel 2 hide true => this will set the kit only manually redeemable for admins, and hide will hide it from the list in /kit.
3) /kit items => this will copy the items in your inventory to set it as the new kit. you don't need to do it seperatly you can do it in the previous line: /kit authlevel 2 items hide true

Custom AutoKits:
***Will only work if autokit^^ isn't configured***
-->If you have an autokit, delete it '/kit remove autokit'

The nice benefit to using Custom AutoKits over the traditional autokit is a few things...

I got an Error Code: 01/30/18 05:07 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 323: syntax error - invalid string: forbidden character after backslash; last read: '"D:\S'

Can someone tell me what is to do?

//EDIT: Found the solution but i have another issue. after buying a package the items wont be in my inventory.
is there any fix what i have to do

Last edited:
means you have an error in your config file.

I used the normal config file.
i just added the db path

i also tried it without db path
same result

//EDIT: Ok i fixed the issue by my own.
We got some issues on copy&paste the Lines.

Last edited:
I got an Error Code: 01/30/18 05:07 [ArkShop][error] [json.exception.parse_error.101] parse error at 323: syntax error - invalid string: forbidden character after backslash; last read: '"D:\S'

//EDIT: Ok i fixed the issue by my own.
We got some issues on copy&paste the Lines.

Most of the time error message says enough to fix the issue.
Just an FYI, reviews is not a right place for asking for support.
Anyway, glad that you fixed it.

Most of the time error message says enough to fix the issue.
Just an FYI, reviews is not a right place for asking for support.
Anyway, glad that you fixed it.

works fine but its unstable if we add a new Item / Dino etc.
We need to delete the First Space Line for TAB.
If we just Copy&Paste an Item the Server throws Errors on reloading the Config.json

Hey Michidu,

Feature request:
1.) Ability to award points for Alpha dino kills, or Dino's over X level. (Possibly player also, But could be exploited.)
2.) Double point days., Auto activate Double Timed point rewards on certain days.

Thanks for the great work.

hi,sir,i have a good idea,when player spawn,they will have spawn kit by default,it could set spawn kit in config.
I will add it if i find a way to do it.
If we just Copy&Paste an Item the Server throws Errors on reloading the Config.json
This means you are doing something wrong. Not sure what you mean with 'delete first space' though, json doesn't care much about formatting. You can use this json validator https://jsonformatter.curiousconcept.com/ which will verify and format your config. I can help you if you will write how exactly you are adding a new items.
Hey Michidu,

Feature request:
1.) Ability to award points for Alpha dino kills, or Dino's over X level. (Possibly player also, But could be exploited.)
2.) Double point days., Auto activate Double Timed point rewards on certain days.

Thanks for the great work.
It's planned already.
Who has a shop config that i can use
Just take the default one and extend/modify it. Each config is unique anyway.

Michidu, is it possible the to add buy engram with points function? like below example, is it possible? Thanks

"tekboot":{
"Type":"engram",
"Description":"Unlocked Tek Boot engram",
"Level":100, // << maybe player required level
"Price":2000,
"Unlockengram":"Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/TEK/PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots.PrimalItemArmor_TekBoots'"
},

Make sure if you change anything you always plug it into something like https://jsonlint.com/ to verify the config file is correct

np, someone told me about that after editing supply drops and it's saved me more times than I can count

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back