Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

[Official] Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This is used for the official forum announcements from the staff team.
yes but i thinks i miss something cause dont work at this moment, where i need to put? any line specific?
You can check default arkshop config and see where it is located. Default config will always have all the available config options.

it would be nice if the plugin has the possibility to change the shop list color. This green is to strong :p

Why is this line here in another language?

"inicio": {
"DefaultAmount": 2,
"Description": "Kit Ecuus(Con montura) y herramientas y armadura camuflaje",
"Permissions": "Default",
"Items": [

A fully web manager for ArkShop Free

› It has its own profile manager with the player's image directly from steam. (steam only)
› It creates all the new rules in the database by itself, including the new tables without changing the already populated database (does not delete the old database, just adds it)
› It has a security login to prevent external access from happening and making changes to the database, (if you have released the database ports to the public, if you have not done security, it is up to those who access the server personally, but also need to have the access password.)
› Shows the player's status in real time, if he is online on steam, offline or absent, also searches for the player's name directly from steam.
› Displays all new accounts created, from the day and the day before.
› Allows you to add notes to the profile.
› Allows you to reset the entire database to clean, in case you want to delete all the accounts stored in the database.
› It allows resetting all the points of the accounts without deleting the accounts or the kits.
› Allows you to reset all kits of all players at once.
› Points and kits editor directly in the web manager in an uncomplicated way.
› Smart search for registered accounts, allowing you to open the profile directly in the manager or in the browser, displaying the player's steam account.
› Totally open code, you can modify it at will, it does not have a license for a period, it is unlimited;

DISCORD: MESTRE HAKUNA#9901

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 17
  • editar_conta_ark_web_manager.jpg
    editar_conta_ark_web_manager.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 14
  • login_ark_web_manager.jpg
    login_ark_web_manager.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 9
  • perfil_ark_web_manager.jpg
    perfil_ark_web_manager.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 14
yes but i thinks i miss something cause dont work at this moment, where i need to put? any line specific?
"ItemsPerPage": 15,
"ShopDisplayTime": 15.0,
"ShopTextSize": 1.3,
"DbPathOverride": "",
"DefaultKit": "",
"GiveDinosInCryopods": true,
"UseSoulTraps": false,
"CryoLimitedTime": false,
"UseOriginalTradeCommandWithUI": false,
"PreventUseNoglin": true,
"PreventUseUnconscious": true,
"PreventUseHandcuffed": true,
"PreventUseCarried":

It's how I have it and it works for me, he gives it to me in cryo and puts it in the inventory

Anyone know what could cause Items to show up fine but when trying to buy said items it does nothing? But for some items it works normally

Hello! I'm trying to connect the plugin to the MySQL database, it gives an error:
17.02.23 13:21 [ArkShop][critical] Failed to open database connection check your settings!
17.02.23 13:21 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114
Set up MySQL using this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Help find a solution to the problem. Thank you!

yes it did, thank you for the quick support :)
tengo el mismo problema pero, el enlace proporcionado no funciona, podrían ayudarme?. Saludos
I have the same problem but the link provided does not work, could you help me? Regards

my shop comes up with wrong id every time i try to buy one of the dinos can anyone tell me why?
{
"General": {
"TimedPointsReward": {
"Enabled": true,
"Interval": 5,
"Groups": {
"Default": {
"Amount": 5
},
"Premiums": {
"Amount": 15
}
}
},
"ItemsPerPage": 15,
"ShopDisplayTime": 15.0,
"ShopTextSize": 1.3,
"DbPathOverride": "",
"DefaultKit": ""
},
"carno3": {
"Type": "dino",
"Description": "Random Gender Carnotaurus",
"Level": 15,
"Price": 50,
"Neutered": true,
"Gender": "random",
"SaddleBlueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/CoreBlueprints/Items/Armor/Saddles/PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle.PrimalItemArmor_CarnoSaddle'",
"Blueprint": "Blueprint'/Game/PrimalEarth/Dinos/Carno/Carno_Character_BP.Carno_Character_BP'"
},
"Kits": {},
"ShopItems": {},
"SellItems": {},
"Messages": {
"Sender": "ArkShop",
"BoughtItem": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought item</>",
"BoughtDino": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought dino</>",
"BoughtBeacon": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought beacon</>",
"BoughtExp": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought experience</>",
"ReceivedPoints": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 1, 0, 1\">You have received {0} points! (total: {1})</>",
"HavePoints": "You have {0} points",
"NoPoints": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough points</>",
"WrongId": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Wrong id</>",
"NoPermissionsKit": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have permission to use this kit</>",
"CantBuyKit": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this kit</>",
"BoughtKit": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully bought {0} kit</>",
"AvailableKits": "Available kits for you:",
"NoKits": "No available kits",
"KitsLeft": "You have {0} {1} kits left",
"NoKitsLeft": "You don't have {0} kits left",
"CantGivePoints": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't give points to yourself</>",
"RidingDino": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You can't buy this item while riding a dino</>",
"SentPoints": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sent {0} points to {1}</>",
"GotPoints": "You have received {0} points from {1}",
"NoPlayer": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Player doesn't exist</>",
"FoundMorePlayers": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Found more than one player with the given name</>",
"BuyUsage": "The Shop Is currently Disabled!",
"ShopUsage": "The Shop Is currently Disabled!",
"KitUsage": "The Shop Is currently Disabled!",
"BuyKitUsage": "The Shop Is currently Disabled!",
"TradeUsage": "Usage: /trade 'Player Name' amount",
"PointsCmd": "/points",
"TradeCmd": "/trade",
"BuyCmd": "/buy",
"ShopCmd": "/shop",
"KitCmd": "/kit",
"BuyKitCmd": "/buykit",
"SellCmd": "/sell",
"ShopSellCmd": "/shopsell",
"SellUsage": "The Shop Is currently Disabled!",
"NotEnoughItems": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">You don't have enough items ({0}/{1})</>",
"SoldItems": "<RichColor Color=\"0, 1, 0, 1\">You have successfully sold items</>",
"BadLevel": "<RichColor Color=\"1, 0, 0, 1\">Required level: {0} - {1}</>",
"KitsListPrice": "Price: {0}",
"KitsListFormat": "\"{0}\" - {1}. {2} left. {3}\n",
"StoreListDino": "{0}) {1}. Level: {2}. Id: {3}. Price: {4}\n",
"StoreListItem": "{0}) {1}. Id: {2}. Price: {3}\n",
"StoreListFormat": "{0}",
"OnlyOnSpawnKit": "This kit can be used only on spawn",
"HelpCmd": "/shophelp",
"ShopMessage": "The Shop Is currently Disabled!",
"HelpMessage": ""
}
}

tengo el mismo problema pero, el enlace proporcionado no funciona, podrían ayudarme?. Saludos
I have the same problem but the link provided does not work, could you help me? Regards
pudiste resolver tu problema, yo tambien tengo el mismo dilema :(

hello it's now a day that I'm waiting for but my panel is still in the same state I don't understand there must have been contact with one of your superiors to solve the problem? it's not bad but understand that it's quite annoying not to have all my options which normally are supposed to be present cordially

I tried for whole hours to understand where the problem came from I tried with the blueprint of several dinos ect nothing helped

Attachments

• 1679691065956.png
    1679691065956.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
Hello! I'm trying to connect the plugin to the MySQL database, it gives an error:
17.02.23 13:21 [ArkShop][critical] Failed to open database connection check your settings!
17.02.23 13:21 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - ArkShop
Error code: 1114
Set up MySQL using this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Help find a solution to the problem. Thank you!
what is the use of linking your mysql to the plugin, I don't understand?

hey you...i have a question...
i mean..i have install all..server api, and both plugins (shop ui and ark shop, and then the mod from steam for this)
but...how can i enter an admin menü? without have an easy to manage admin menu it is...hmm...hevay to master :)

Hi, after last ark update, plugin is not working anymore, i got error while loading, please update it.
Thx

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back