Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
what version of MySql can i use for this plugin? I'm trying with the latest version of MySql and it always gives me the error 1114, but the problem is not in my MySql, because I can connect remotely through database manager programs.

my configuration is like this:

{
"Database":"mysql",
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"God",
"MysqlPass":"mypass",
"MysqlDB":"ark_permissions",
"MysqlPort":3306,
"DbPathOverride":"",
"ClusterSyncTime": 60
}

I've already tried with localhost IP, 127.0.0.1, external IP and IP of my network interface, and it always returns the following error:

19:25 [Permission][critical] Failed to open connection!
19:25 [API][warning] (API::ArkBaseApi::LoadPlugin) Failed to load plugin - permissions
e: 1114
What MySQL version did you install? If you are using MySQL 8.0.27 or higher you need to change ssl=0 in the my.ini config. I know Lethal is working to adapt the library without having to disable SSL but it's not ready yet.

I was not finding my.ini file, so I downgraded it to version 57, still can't find the file. Sorry, I'm a layman in SQL Server, but from my research the file would be in the directory C:\Program Files\MySQL\MySQL Server 5.7 correct?

I managed to get the plugin to start without errors, but it doesn't create the tables in the database.

found the file, added "ssl=0" to the last line, now I'll see what happens.

---------------------------
Services
Windows could not start the MySQL57 service on Local Computer.

Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.

OK

after add ssl=0 to the my.ini

I managed to fix the connection. Thank you for your help @Lethal @Pelayori

This is posted on my discord also make sure you are using the legacy authentication method.

View attachment 4770

Last edited:
Are you using SQLite?
Yes and this is my CONFIG, but when adding a member to a group it is added and seconds later it disappears from that group and returns to Default CAN YOU HELP ME?

{
"Database":"sqlite",
"MysqlHost":"gspdb-chi.hosthavoc.com",
"MysqlUser":"horacio_112806",
"MysqlPass":"31!tlfSXD15Q",
"MysqlDB":"horacio_Lostisland",
}

I have this and it runs perfect
It may be user error? I think it must be root
{
"Database":"mysql",
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"root",
"MysqlPass":"pass",
"MysqlDB":"Permissions",
}

Good afternoon. Please tell me how I need to set the permission for commands, for example, I write Cheat.Fly and everything works fine, but if you need to use the Cheat SetImprintQuality command, how should I write it Cheat.SetImprintQuality??0.5

Times update shit site how can you make such a garbage. The homepage before was 1000x better

@Lethal @Pelayori @Foppa @WETBATMAN @GameServersHub

Can a maintainer please take a look at timed permissions? Great feature but it's always been glitchy. Sometimes timed permissions stay permanent. It was first reported in this thread over a year ago, just 3 days after 1.7 added the feature. The glitch is even more frequent now in 1.9. It's very easy to trigger. Any time I add a player to a regular group, timed permissions get converted to permanent. I think there are other triggers too. The typical response is that it's user error or another plugin causing the issue. It happens when it's the only plugin running and if it's user error maybe the plugin needs more a more in-depth readme. There's only one "official plugin" so it would be nice to get the features working. Thanks.

@Lethal @Pelayori @Foppa @WETBATMAN @GameServersHub

Can a maintainer please take a look at timed permissions? Great feature but it's always been glitchy. Sometimes timed permissions stay permanent. It was first reported in this thread over a year ago, just 3 days after 1.7 added the feature. The glitch is even more frequent now in 1.9. It's very easy to trigger. Any time I add a player to a regular group, timed permissions get converted to permanent. I think there are other triggers too. The typical response is that it's user error or another plugin causing the issue. It happens when it's the only plugin running and if it's user error maybe the plugin needs more a more in-depth readme. There's only one "official plugin" so it would be nice to get the features working. Thanks.
yes same issue also for me with timed permissions

Bug Report:
Players being removed from Premiums group, randomly. They are not being removed from anywhere, the group just disappears from their "PermissionsGroups" in the Players table, randomly. They are not timed permissions either

can't connect to remote mysql server, but arkshop can so i think there's a problem with this plugin please help.
Tried and Tested but still wont connect:
- Connects all mysql workbench to all different machine and ip address (public ip) (works)
- adminer (works)
- created a user with '%' for outbound connection
- create different user between arkshop and permission
- use public ip instead of domain/subdomain viceversa

Please allow us to recompile a source so we can fix the issue

Thanks

can't connect to remote mysql server, but arkshop can so i think there's a problem with this plugin please help.
Tried and Tested but still wont connect:
- Connects all mysql workbench to all different machine and ip address (public ip) (works)
- adminer (works)
- created a user with '%' for outbound connection
- create different user between arkshop and permission
- use public ip instead of domain/subdomain viceversa

Please allow us to recompile a source so we can fix the issue

Thanks
it's open source. It's not an issue with the Permission, and you can put in what ever you like in that as long as you have setup your MySQL or MariaDB correctly.

I can't seem to be able to add groups using Permissions.AddGroup, does anybody know why?

Hello! I'm trying to connect the plugin to the MySQL database, it gives an error:
02/23/23 17:29 [Permission][critical] Failed to open connection!
02/23/23 17:29 [API][warning] (API::pluginManager::LoadAllPlugins) Failed to load plugin - Permissions
Error code: 1114
Set up MySQL using this video:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

can any one help me im new to the plugings side of things and im getting to errors and i dont know why all i did what drag and drop on arkapi

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 23
  • 2.png
    2.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 23
Hi, after last ark update, plugin is not working anymore, i got error while loading, please update it.
Thx

i dont know why but there is no admin role

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back