Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
why the records duplicating? why same id's million times ? its the latest api
We are aware of some bugs. Unfortunately no one has gotten time to go around them.

When we get a new release it'll get posted.

didnt understand could you explain more ?
When using sqlite db, Permission 1.8 loads only first user record from db. Except the first record user, the program can not find other user's record when player login in the server. So the program will add a new record. That's why Permissions 1.8 has a lot of duplicated user records.

When using sqlite db, Permission 1.8 loads only first user record from db. Except the first record user, the program can not find other user's record when player login in the server. So the program will add a new record. That's why Permissions 1.8 has a lot of duplicated user records.

I believe an updated version will be released in the near future.

Does it offer groups in Chinese? This will help me greatly
It should support Unicode, let me know if it's not supporting that.

It should support Unicode, let me know if it's not supporting that.
In fact, I and some other China administrators can only use The English type of grouping, others feedback that they do not support Chinese

Hello! The following happens to me: I apply the command to add a player to a defined group and it puts him in, but after a few seconds he takes him out. Can you help me?

Hello! The following happens to me: I apply the command to add a player to a defined group and it puts him in, but after a few seconds he takes him out. Can you help me?
Are you using SQLite?

[QUOTE = "Foppa, publicación: 21443, miembro: 48"]
¿Estás usando SQLite?
[/CITA]
Si estoy usando MySQL en Host Havoc PORQUE ALOJO MI SERVIDOR ALLI

Hi,
For TimedPerms anyone can explain this command please ?
Permissions.AddTimed <SteamID> <Group> <Hours> <DelayHours>
What is <Hours> and <DelayHours> ?
Thank you

Hi,
For TimedPerms anyone can explain this command please ?
Permissions.AddTimed <SteamID> <Group> <Hours> <DelayHours>
What is <Hours> and <DelayHours> ?
Thank you
<Hours> - How many hours should the player have the permission group.
<DelayHours> - When do you want to give the rank to the player, 0 means give the rank inmediately, and higher than 0 means give the rank (and start counting the time) in the hours you specify.

<Hours> - How many hours should the player have the permission group.
<DelayHours> - When do you want to give the rank to the player, 0 means give the rank inmediately, and higher than 0 means give the rank (and start counting the time) in the hours you specify.
Thank you !
If a player have a perm group for 24h and this player renew for another 24h before the first 24h was ended.
Does the duration accumulate (3hour reaming + 24hours) or start again for 24 hours at the time of renewal?
Thank you

Thank you !
If a player have a perm group for 24h and this player renew for another 24h before the first 24h was ended.
Does the duration accumulate (3hour reaming + 24hours) or start again for 24 hours at the time of renewal?
Thank you
It does not add up.

How do I make it so, groups are a certain order so say if you give someone rank 1 then Rank 2 it will only show rank 2 but gives permissions for both?

How do I make it so, groups are a certain order so say if you give someone rank 1 then Rank 2 it will only show rank 2 but gives permissions for both?
There is no ranking system inside the permission plugin. But you can do that if you are putting all the permissions in the permission of the groups and you arrange that manually.
For example:
View attachment 4766

what version of MySql can i use for this plugin? I'm trying with the latest version of MySql and it always gives me the error 1114, but the problem is not in my MySql, because I can connect remotely through database manager programs.

my configuration is like this:

{
"Database":"mysql",
"MysqlHost":"localhost",
"MysqlUser":"God",
"MysqlPass":"mypass",
"MysqlDB":"ark_permissions",
"MysqlPort":3306,
"DbPathOverride":"",
"ClusterSyncTime": 60
}

I've already tried with localhost IP, 127.0.0.1, external IP and IP of my network interface, and it always returns the following error:

19:25 [Permission][critical] Failed to open connection!
19:25 [API][warning] (API::ArkBaseApi::LoadPlugin) Failed to load plugin - permissions
e: 1114

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back