• Hello, Guest! This is a public service announcement;

We're currently hiring support team members; if you are interested in becoming a fellow staff member, you can apply below!: Click Me (To Learn More)

TidyDams (Windows and Linux)

Free TidyDams (Windows and Linux) 1.1

No permission to download
TidyDams
When a player leaves a beaver dam with only wood and no other items, the beaver dam is automatically destroyed. Any remaining wood is dropped into an item cache.

The decay timer on the item cache is configurable.

Console/RCON Commands (Windows Only)
TidyDams.Reload - Reload the config file

Config
JSON:
{
  "CacheDecayMins": 15
}

Compatibility
This plugin may not work with mods that replace the wood resource or beaver dams.

Windows Version
Standard ARK Server API plugin.

Linux Version
The Linux version of this plugin should be considered an alpha test. It will fail on some Linux distributions and hardware configurations. I'd love to get some feedback on the forum discussion page whether it does or doesn't work for you (preferably including your Linux distro and CPU).

Linux Setup:
1. Extract the contents of the .zip file into ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/ (TidyDams.so and config.json should be located in ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/TidyDams/).

2. Load the plugin with LD_PRELOAD when you launch the server. E.g.:
LD_PRELOAD="/absolute/path/to/server/ShooterGame/Binaries/Linux/TidyDams/TidyDams.so" ./ShooterGameServer TheIsland?listen?SessionName="ServerName"

3. If the plugin loads correctly, you should eventually see an "Initialization complete!" message and no errors.
tidydams_linux.png

Source Code
The Linux version source code is currently private, I plan on making it public once it's more polished.
https://github.com/MolluskARK/MolluskARK-Plugins
Nitrado Console Servers Partner
Author
TheMollusk
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Latest updates

1. version 1.1

Fix plugin after being broken by Fjordur release Minor performance improvement Add a Linux...
Nitrado Console Servers Partner