Resource icon

Unverified Kals CrossChat with Discord & Tribes 4.6

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Website User Information:

When a resource is labeled as "unverified," it means that the developer has not yet completed the necessary steps to become a verified resource. However, this tag should not be interpreted as a sign that the resource is dangerous or insecure. Rather, it serves as a reminder that the developer still needs to meet specific requirements to attain verified status. On the other hand, verified resources are those that come from developers who have already met these requirements. These resources can be considered trustworthy and reliable, as they are created by developers who actively engage with the community and consistently provide high-quality content. By using verified resources, users can ensure that they are accessing safe and secure content that has been thoroughly vetted.

Developer Information:

To obtain the verified tag, you must first meet the specific requirements mentioned in the link below. Once you have confirmed that you meet the requirements, the next step is to join our Discord Server. After joining the server, you must create an API support ticket and apply for the verified tag.

How to apply: Click Me To Learn More

Hello, the chat looks great and wonderful, but at the time of installing it I don't understand how, I already did the README steps but still nothing, the chat doesn't respond and the server console crashes. Could someone help me?
How to set up SQL. Is there a detailed tutorial for reference? 非常感謝!.......................................
amazing plugin, using it for my 16 server ark cluster! Love it and the great support. The developer is quick to respond if there is ever an update or for feature request.
Awesome Plugin Love it been using it for more than 2 years now he did a fabulous job making this worth it there is always new update / he is responsive
There is a Trojan virus in the archive. This is fine?...........................................................
Best of the best!

Good support, free for small servers, not expensive! Lot of functionality, 100% recommendation
Best Cross Chat system - Kals Support is epic - I highly recommend paying for this plugin to support the authors work.
Top Plugin, TopSupport, Easy Config

Kal is a great guy I can only recommend him we use several of his plugins so far no problems and if something happened you got immediate support. he always tries to help everyone as well as his support/admins

best regards
K
kalendell
idk about the easy config part haha
Setup is not easy but once you get it working it does wonders for a cluster! Excellent plugin to keep players engaged on less populated servers of the cluster.
Absolute must-have for any Ark community, big or small. Basic functionality is easy to set up, and it's easy to add more as you need it. Crosschat gives text-only and casual players a chance to communicate out-of-game, even if they are shy of voice comms. Wouldn't run a server without it now.
excelent dev, thanks Kals
The cross chat api and discord bot functions have been indispensable for my player base and administrative team. I wouldn't run another cluster without it.
there are some minor bugs but good plugin thank you

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
Amazing system, Kal is a genius. Very easy to get help when you screw up. Be sure to join his discord for support!
Excellent developer, responsive and on top of any bug fixes. This is the perfect cross server chat bot for ARK. It also includes a whole host of other features to make your Discord/ARK experience great.
Does an excellent job of providing cross server chat without using ugly rcon broadcasts. The dev/mods are incredibly supportive with bugs/issues.
Amazing plugin once you get it all set up and configured. Kal is great with helping anyone out that has issues. Make sure to join his discord.
The cross chat api and discord bot functions have been indispensable for my player base and administrative team. I wouldn't run another cluster without it.
This is a must have.
Discord link and cross map with more features in the bot than what the plugin describes. Do yourself a favor and grab a copy.
Best crosschat ever seen. Highly customizable, easy to use. With bot for discord which makes adminlife easier
No doubt best cross chat plugin out there running it on 2 clusters currently and fully integrated in to our discord, must have !
Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back