Engram Resource Puller FREE

Verified Engram Resource Puller FREE 1.03

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Website User Information:

On GameServersHub, developers can earn a "Verified" prefix tag for their resources. This tag indicates that the developer has been granted a website role to upload verified resources, which are generally of higher quality than unverified ones. By consistently providing dedicated and quality results for the gaming community, developers can earn this tag and showcase their commitment to providing top-notch content. So, if you're looking for the best gaming resources, be sure to keep an eye out for the "Verified" tag on GameServersHub.
I changed the name of the pull folder in the configuration file, but the folder I created when I placed the building was still "pull".
jraServerAPI
jraServerAPI
Thank you, I will look into this. In the future you can submit errors to my discord channel.
WONDERFUL plugin as it REALLY helps. However, I wish this was more like the S+ transfer gun or at least add in a resource transfer gun to this. I only say that as having a transfer gun in replace OR in addition to what is already here, it can really help clear off your dinos quickly when you are the only person online and even if you aren't the only person online, you can have your friend/tribe mate use a transfer gun to transfer it for you to the inv you want it in. Other than wishing for a transfer gun of some sort to make ark life easier with this plugin, It is a wonderful plugin and I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone.
jraServerAPI
jraServerAPI
Transfer gun is in Player Utilities
Simple to use, simple to config, and it's free.
I've try with 10 fabricator with individual resource and all works correctly
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back