Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop

Verified Ark: Survival Evolved - ArkShop 3.02

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Website User Information:

On GameServersHub, developers can earn a "Verified" prefix tag for their resources. This tag indicates that the developer has been granted a website role to upload verified resources, which are generally of higher quality than unverified ones. By consistently providing dedicated and quality results for the gaming community, developers can earn this tag and showcase their commitment to providing top-notch content. So, if you're looking for the best gaming resources, be sure to keep an eye out for the "Verified" tag on GameServersHub.
One of the best plugins that you need to have, you will make your player's life easier giving the option to buy things that can be difficult to obtain or giving commands, dinos... ❤️‍🔥🔥
I would like to present the free web manager for this plugin, if possible give the credits thank you: https://github.com/MestreHakuna/Ark-Web-Manager-PHP-for-ArkShop-Plugin
Отсутствует - Пример конфигурации от @Bobby_moore : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1mcJSSDc_6fBcYfLdTfqn3AX6rEaEpJdV
The only problem that i find with this plugin is that it doesnt log timer when transfering between servers in cluster. My TimedReward timer is 30 min, if users play on one server 25 minutes, and travell to another one in cluster, instead of 5 minutes for reward, they need to wait 30 minutes again... Also discord support is very slow not responding a ticket for more than one hour.
[ArkShop][error] (C:\Ark-Server-Plugins\ArkShop\ArkShop\Private\Database\SqlLiteDB.h SqlLite::GetPoints) Unexpected DB error not all rows extract ed

I am having this exact same issue, any suggestions?
outstanding work, does what it says on the tin , no crashes very stable
I trust the program, a little tricky but its good
Could do with an extra tab or two perhaps the option to add them yourself or categorize the items.

Dino - all dino's into this catagory
Consumables - all eatable stuff in this catagory
Resources - all useable items in this catagory
Gear - all gear skins, saddles in this catagory
Structures & Bp - just what it says
Misc - everything else you can't place

This will help the player navigate much faster.
Other than that, I love it.

Thanks for this it's awesome.
Nights
Hands down the best Ark plugin designed along with the UI mod. Easy to setup and to make a less grindy experience for players.
D
Very easy setup, works perfectly
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back