TidyDams

[Resource] TidyDams 1.1

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
This prefix applies to all resources.

TheMollusk

TheMollusk submitted a new resource:

TidyDams - No more beaver dams that only contain wood

TidyDams
When a player leaves a beaver dam with only wood and no other items, the beaver dam is automatically destroyed. Any remaining wood is dropped into an item cache.

The decay timer on the item cache is configurable.

Compatibility
This plugin may not work with mods that replace the wood resource or beaver dams.

Config
{
"CacheDecayMins": 15
}

Source Code

https://github.com/MolluskARK/ARK-Plugins

Read more about this resource...

Hello,
Since the release of Fjordur, the API is not working anymore :(

Hello,
Since the release of Fjordur, the API is not working anymore :(
Thanks for letting me know! I'm away from home today without good computer access, but I'll take a look at it sometime in the next couple days.

wow having most of the popular plugins work on linux would be an absolute banger , maybe this will be a door opener for more development to be done this way good job

wow having most of the popular plugins work on linux would be an absolute banger , maybe this will be a door opener for more development to be done this way good job
I hope it works well for other users. Haven't done a ton of testing on different Linux setups, hardware, or ARK server configurations yet.

I'm working on a plugin loader sort of similar to ArkServerAPI but for Linux. It won't be as robust as ArkServerAPI since we don't have debug symbols, but I think it can be made to be pretty stable. Have to play some tricks and hardcode a few UE structure definitions to detect and parse the global objects array. From there you can get a lot of properties and functions for many classes.

Blueprint script UFunctions are easy to intercept. Many UFunctions are native and I've had a decent amount of success automatically detecting native (final and virtual) function addresses to hook/call.

ArkServerAPI has access to many classes/functions/etc that aren't exposed through UE's reflection system though. Porting existing plugins wouldn't always be straightforward or possible with my solution.

Hello,
Thank you for your reactivity.
On my side I have not yet updated the plugin on my servers.
I'll miss to send you a feedback once the API is updated.

Tempest Dedicated Servers
Tebex
Back