Ark Permissions

Ark Permissions 2.0

No permission to download

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
i deleted the 3 files for the sqllite. and i changed it to use the mysql. i have a mysql for the shop and the chat plugins so might as well use it for this too.

so... it works now. cause i pretty much deleted my old database. had to manulay re add all my donors to the premium group.

i didnt have too many, so wasnt soo bad.

But having to delete them old sqllite files and remake new ones... could be a pain for bigger clusters...

anyway its working fine for me now.

is there a way to add a command to when a player buy a kit for example and adds the player to a group? if so hows the command?

Hello, when I was using the 1.8 version, there was a crash after opening the server, I don't know why.

i have since a few days an issue with the permissions plugin, it wont show the default group when you type /groups. and with that issue the players wont get any tokens and points from genderchanger and arkshop

Hello, I'm using ArkApi 3.5 with Permissions 1.8. When I started the server(nobody login in the server) and try to execute permissions.playergroups steamID, I can't get any groups info.

For example:
[14:05:53] > permissions.playergroups 76561199018407738
[14:05:53]

Bug this user is exist in database

select * from Players where steamID='76561199018407738';
Id SteamId Groups TimedGroups
5364 76561199018407738 Default,vip1,

Only the first user data in database can read groups info.
For example:
[14:09:26] > permissions.playergroups 76561198123208599
[14:09:26] Default, realname

select * from Players where steamID='76561198123208599';
Id SteamId Groups TimedGroups
2 76561198123208599 Default,realname,

Most likely you are using commands wrong. Execute them in in-game console and don't forget about 'cheat' prefix.
Version 1.8 may have some bugs, 1.8 permissions can only show the first user groups in database. And other users in database can not show groups correctly. (Server started and no one login in)

anyone here with an hosted server by Serverblend? how did you configure the Mysql DB? Or how to configure? Because Permissions wont show the Default group when i type /groups -.- i have 2 servers btw. No Default group showing up, no points giving with the Arkshop Plugin. so whats the issue? like i have this issue for 1 week now

Alguien pudo conectarlo con bd, ami me salen error en la tabla de players como que no la encuentra por más que la agregue.

there are lots of duplicated steamids in the db why this happens? its making on gen2 map and db file is in own its folder not seperated.

same steamid some are 10 some are 4 lots of duplicated same steamid on the table

there are lots of duplicated steamids in the db why this happens? its making on gen2 map and db file is in own its folder not seperated.
Permissions 1.8 has a lot of bugs, give an unique index to table Player column steamID .

Is it possible to remove this plugin from being added to the arkserverapi zip in future updates and just have this as a standalone download.? I use something similar by wooly, but everytime gameserverapp updates the framework it just straight unzips and overwrites our other plugin which causes server breaks.

The sqlite directory override would need the db name too, like " D:/Test/Permissions.sqlite". However it won't work, or rather, won't reliablily work with more than 1 map using the same local database. Your best option there is using MySQL and configuring all the 5 servers to use the MySQL database you created
View attachment 4349
Please check this. Permissions 1.8 SqlLiteDB.h.

why the records duplicating? why same id's million times ? its the latest api

Tebex
Tempest Dedicated Servers
Back